THE REALITY OF THE INACCURACIES SPUN AND FALSE ACCUSATIONS OF KASHIFF KHAN PT.2


All praise and thanks belong to Allah the Lord of the ‘Alameen. We praise Allah The Most High, Who has perfected for us our religion and completed His favor upon us; He, Whom out of His mercy has chosen for us Islaam as our religion; The One who  has sent to us His Messenger, Muhammad Ibn ‘Abdullah () to teach us our Religion and guide us from out of the darkness of disbelief into the light of Islaam. May the peace and blessings be upon him, his family, his companions and  all those who follow their way until the Last Day.


As to what follows: 


The words of Kashiff Khan with great regret can only be described as lies due to his deliberate deception fueled by fraudulent recollections. He pathetically tries to paint the picture that I am an individual who seeks positions and employment as a paid Da’ee and this is further from the truth than the east is from the west. Yes, on occasion I have accepted paid Imaam positions but by Allah’s Decree they were never a good fit for me for a number of reasons from them -to put it frankly- I am more comfortable working and giving Da’wah during my spare time. 


From that which highlights the lies spun by Kashiff Khan is the following: 


  • I was one of the brothers who ‘The Islamic Center Of Asbury Park’ was handed over to in that late 90’s. After the transition of the Masjid was completed, and the period where I served as the “intern-Imaam” (delivering the Khutbah for Jumu’ah, the ‘Eid etc), I stepped down and hired Dawud Adib to be the Imaam of the Masjid. In fact, it was myself and Dawud Adib who named the Masjid, Masjidul Bayan. I first suggested it be called and written upon our new sign, Masjid Al Bayan and our beloved and elder -Dawud Adib- said, “No, call it and write it as Masjidul Bayan.” The point here is, if I wanted a position I could have easily stayed in the position I was in (which I did for free) and if I wanted to be paid for said position I would have never hired Dawud Adib!


  • Another point which highlights the lies spread by Kashiff Khan, is that in the beginning of the year 2000 after hiring our beloved brother and elder Dawud Adib, I stepped down from the administration and gave up all access to the bank account and everything connected to Masjidul Bayan in Asbury Park NJ, and returned to Egypt. Again, if I was as Kashiff described, why would I do the likes of this?! The reality is, during the late 90’s after returning from Egypt (the first time I went to seek knowledge) until I left in the beginning of 2000 I worked and sought NOTHING from any Masjid or Islamic organization in the form of financial compensation, wa lilaahil hamd. How could this be possible if I were in fact as Kashiff has described?! 


  • Another point which highlights the lies spread by Kashiff Khan, is that after returning from Egypt in 2004, I worked various jobs until I was able to find a job in the I.T. field and thus had neither the need or desire to work as a “professional paid Da’ee.” He lied and absurdly claimed that both myself and my wife advocated that I be hired as the Imaam of Masjidul Bayan and receive a salary. This accusation is absurd and a total lie and fabrication. By Allah, neither myself nor my wife ever approached Abdul Hakeem, Abu Ayoob or anyone connected to the administration for any position and/or financial compensation from Masjidul Bayan. The reality is, I was working in the I.T. field -prior to leaving to North Carolina- comfortably making more money than Masjidul Bayan could have offered and -at that time- I wanted nothing to do with the responsibilities of such a position. How could this be possible if I were in fact as Kashiff has described?! 


  • Another point which highlights the lies spread by Kashiff Khan, is that after I returned from North Carolina, I was employed in the I.T. /Phone & Data department at the Johnson & Johnson branch located in Raritan, NJ. I was employed by them before and after my short time spent as the Imaam of the Masjid in Trenton. However, after the Hizbees sued the Masjid for control I was advised by Shaikh Hasan Al Banna to leave, I left and went back to work for Johnson & Johnson. Naturally, after such an ordeal I had my full of being a full time Imaam. The fact of the matter is, during that time I had no desire or need for ANYTHING from Masjidul Bayan in Asbury Park, NJ or any other Masjid in the form of a position or salary wa lilaahil hamd. How could this be possible if I were in fact as Kashiff has described?! 

Just as a side note and for further clarity, I continued to work in and outside of my field during the recession, and I did not accept a full time Imaam’s position until I accepted the position at ICPB. After leaving ICPB and opening Masjid Al Bukhaari, I sought work -and although at times needed financial help- never had the desire or inclination to be a “professional paid Da’ee.” I am currently employed and have been for years wa lilaahil hamd and I am NOT on salary nor do I receive ANY financial compensation from Masjid Al Bukhaari. I work and I give Da’wah in my spare time wa lilaahil hamd. If I was as Kashiff had described, none of the aforementioned information would have been possible.   


After pointing out these gross lies and inaccuracies of Kashiff Khan, how could anyone in their right mind -EVER- give any credence to what he wrote in his fraudulent observations against me?!


The Prophet (ﷺ) said,

وَإِيَّاكُمْ وَالْكَذِبَ 

[رواه البخاري ومسلم] 

“And beware of lying.”


Imaam Maalik (rahimahullah) said, 

 

«لا يؤخذ العلم عن أربعةٍ: سفيهٍ يُعلن السفهَ وإن كان أروى الناس، وصاحب بدعةٍ يدعو إلى هواه، ومن يكذب في حديث الناس وإن كنتُ لا أتَّهمه في الحديث، وصالحٌ عابدٌ فاضلٌ إذا كان لا يحفظ ما يحدِّث به». [«سير أعلام النبلاء» للذهبي (7/ 162)]


Knowledge is not to be taken from four types of people:


❶ A foolish person who openly acts foolish, even if he reports the most narrations.

❷ An adherent of Bid’ah who calls to his desires/innovation.

A person who LIES to the people, even if I don’t accuse him of lying in regard to Hadith.

❹ And a righteous and pious worshiper who does not accurately retain what he narrates.” [Siyar A’lam an-Nubala by Imaam Ath-Thahbee 7/162] 


Written by:

Abu ‘Abdis Salaam Siddiq Al Juyaanee 

2018